|Chemical Coating:||With Chemical Coating||Filter Paper Length*width(mm)±10mm:||37*46|
|Collection Grid/circle Size (mm) ±2mm:||φ25||Storage Conditions:||Normal Temperature|
Blood Collection Card For Body Fluids,
NMPA Blood Sample Collection Card,
Biological Blood Sample Collection Card
Blood Sample Collection Card
HCY blood collection card blood sample collection card biological sample collection
Blood Sample Collection Card Introduction:
The Blood Sample Collection Card consists of an information card and collection filter paper.
Blood Sample Collection Card test principle:
The cotton fiber matrix contains special chemicals that automatically lyse and bind to nucleic acids when cells are captured to maintain the integrity of DNA in the sample, protect nucleic acids from degradation, and protect them from nucleases, oxidants, and ultraviolet light Affecting radiation damage can also prevent the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
Blood Sample Collection Card usage:
Blood Sample Collection Card is used for the collection of body fluids, cell suspensions, tissue homogenates, blood, and other human samples, as well as stable storage and transportation at room temperature.
Blood collection use method:
1. Take out the alcohol cotton pad to disinfect the blood collection site
2. Use a blood sampling needle to puncture the blood sampling site, and directly use the biological sample collection card to drip the peripheral blood into the circle or grid
3. After blood collection, use hemostatic cotton to stop the bleeding
4. The blood from the scene or the corpse can be flattened on the biological sample collection card with a needle, or the blood can be evenly spread on the biological sample collection card with a cotton swab.
5. After sampling, the sample should be naturally cool and dry, and stored after it is completely dry
Saliva collection use method:
1. Tear open the package and take out the cotton swab
2. Put the sponge tip of the cotton swab in your mouth for 3 to 5 seconds to make it fully absorb saliva
3. Press the cotton swab into the circle or grid of the biological sample collection card to make the inner ring of the biological sample collection card moist.
4. After sampling, the sample should be naturally cool and dry, and stored after it is completely dry
The biological sample collection card should be protected from the sun, hot roasting, ultraviolet radiation, formalin or other organic solvents, liquid pollution, and human-derived DNA pollution.
|chemical coating||with chemical coating|
|Filter paper length*width(mm)±10mm||37*46|
|Collection grid/circle size (mm) ±2mm||φ25|
|Storage conditions||normal temperature|
25 sheets/pack (box)
50 sheets/pack (box)
100 sheets/pack (box)
Product validity: 3 years
Contact Person: edward