|Instrument Classification:||Class I||Product Name:||Disposable Sampling Tube|
|Product Description:||Nasal Swab/ Oral Swab/ Throat Swab||Swab Head:||Nylon Tip|
|Swab Shaft:||ABS||Shelf Life:||3 Years|
DNA Disposable Virus Sampling Tube,
Nylon Tip Disposable Virus Sampling Tube,
ISO13485 Disposable Virus Sampling Kit
DNA Transport Medium Disposable Virus Sampling Tube With Swab Strip
Disposable sampling tube DNA virus transport medium tube with swab strip sampling tube
Advantages of Disposable Sampling Tube:
1. The Disposable Sampling Tub is specially designed for trace detection of DNA at crime scenes, especially suitable for trace detection of sweat, semen, blood, dander, oral cells, etc. The Disposable Sampling Tub has superior collection performance.
2. Disposable Sampling Tub can quickly absorb trace samples with high release efficiency.
3. The front end of the Disposable Sampling Tub is sharp, which is suitable for the extraction of nail cells from victims or suspects at crime scenes.
4. The rear end of the Disposable Sampling Tub can be broken off, which is beneficial to the automatic extraction workstation for sample extraction.
5. The whole swab is packaged in a transparent plastic tube to avoid biological contamination.
Disposable Sampling Tub intended use:
The disposable Sampling Tub is used for throat sample collection (dry collection), transportation and storage, etc.
Disposable Sampling Tub features:
①. The disposable Sampling Tub is made of non-inhibitory DNA amplification material, which has been verified by direct PCR amplification, and the extraction step is omitted;
②, Disposable Sampling Tub adopts a single independent packaging to avoid pollution;
③. Strict process conditions, free of DNase and amplifiable human DNA;
④. The disposable Sampling Tub tube body is transparent, the status of the inspected material can be seen directly
⑤. The unique box design ensures air circulation in the box, prevents the test materials from becoming moldy due to the humid and sealed environment, and avoids the contamination of impurities in the outside air, which affects the quality of the test.
Disposable Sampling Tub storage conditions:
①. Disposable Sampling Tub should be stored in a clean, dry, and ventilated environment;
②, temperature 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃;
③, relative temperature <85%RH;
|Product name:||Disposable Sampling Tube|
|Product description||Nasal ed swab/ Oral ed swab/ Throat swab|
|Swab head||Nylon tip|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
Contact Person: edward