|Model:||CY-SA-105||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number:||CHG Applicator||Disinfecting Type:||Irritation, EO|
Disposable Sponge CHG Applicator,
Sponge Square CHG Applicator,
Surgical Sterilizing Disposable Applicator
Hospital Disposable Sponge CHG Applicator Surgical Sterilizing Brush
Hospital Disposable CHG Applicator Surgical Sterilizing Brush Sponge Square Applicator
Introduction of CHG Applicator:
CHG Applicator is mainly composed of cotton swab heads and cotton swab sticks. CHG Applicator is a tool for applying medicine or disinfectant when disinfecting skin and wounds. It contains no drugs or disinfectants.
Advantages of CHG Applicator:
1. Quick onset: CHG Applicator has good quick-acting antibacterial activity.
2. Persistence: The CHG applicator maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours.
3. Broad spectrum: MRSA, VRE, CRE, Clostridium difficile and Acinetobacter.
4. Aseptic technique: CHG Applicator reduces the risk of direct hand contact with patients.
5. Active in protein-rich biological materials: remains active in the presence of blood and serum.
6. Friction Scrub: The CHG Applicator enables a gentle friction scrub that allows the CHG solution to penetrate the first five layers of the stratum corneum, where 80% of skin microbes reside.
CHG Applicator uses:
The CHG Applicator is used to apply disinfectant to the skin, mechanical wounds, and instruments at surgical or puncture sites.
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Model Number||CHG Applicator|
|Disinfecting Type||irritation, EO|
Description of CHG Applicator:
1. Pull and remove the loop lock from the CHG Applicator handle, do not touch the foam pad
2. Press the CHG Applicator to activate and release embalming fluid onto the foam pad
3. Moisten the treatment area with CHG Applicator Disinfectant and stroke gently back and forth
Notes for CHG Applicator:
①CHG Applicato is a one-time medical product, for one-time use only;
② CHG Applicato products cannot be used directly if the inner packaging is damaged;
③After opening the CHG Applicato package, please use it up as soon as possible to avoid contamination. Destroy or throw into a professional disposal box immediately after use;
④ Use with caution in infants under 2 months or premature infants. Because CHG Applicato can cause irritation or burns to the skin of infants and young children. This product is a single-use product, discard it immediately after use.
⑤ CHG Application cannot be used for lumbar puncture or meningeal surgery
⑥CHG Application cannot be used for open wounds or daily skin cleansing
Contact Person: edward