|Model:||CY-A1-000||Parameter:||Printed Lines Without Chemical Coating|
|Product Structure:||Consists Of Information Card And Collection Filter Paper||Product Specifications:||25/50/100 Sheets Per Box|
NMPA Blood Sample Collection Card,
NMPA Blood Collection Card,
Blood Collection Card Without Chemical Coating
NMPA Dried Blood Spot Collection Cards Printing Line Without Chemical Coating
HCY blood sample collection card printing line without chemical coating blood sample collection card kit
HCY blood sample collection card test principle:
The cotton fiber matrix contains special chemicals that automatically lyse when cells are captured and bound to nucleic acids to maintain the integrity of the DNA in the sample, protect the nucleic acids from degradation, and protect them from nucleases, oxidants, and ultraviolet rays Injuries can also stop the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
HCY blood sample collection card uses:
The HCY blood sample collection card is used for the collection of body fluids, cell suspensions, tissue homogenate, blood and other human samples, as well as stable storage and transportation at room temperature.
How to use HCY blood sample collection card:
1. Take out the alcohol swab to disinfect the blood collection site
2. Puncture the blood collection site with a blood collection needle, and directly drop the peripheral blood into the circle or grid with the biological sample collection card
3. Use hemostatic cotton to stop bleeding after blood collection
4. The blood from the scene or corpse can be smoothed on the biological sample collection card with a needle, or the blood can be evenly spread on the biological sample collection card with a cotton swab.
5. After sampling, the sample should be cooled and dried naturally, and stored after being completely dry
Saliva collection use method:
1. Tear open the package and take out the cotton swab
2. Put the sponge tip of the cotton swab in your mouth for 3 to 5 seconds to make it fully absorb saliva
3. Press the cotton swab into the circle or grid of the biological sample collection card to make the inner ring of the biological sample collection card moist.
4. After sampling, the sample should be naturally cool and dry, and stored after it is completely dry
|parameter||Printed lines without chemical coating|
|product structure||Consists of information card and collection filter paper|
|Product Specifications||25/50/100 sheets per box|
HCY blood sample collection card storage requirements:
The HCY blood sample collection card should avoid sunlight, high-temperature baking, ultraviolet radiation, formalin or other organic solvents, liquid pollution, and human DNA pollution.
HCY blood sample collection card parameters:
25 sheets/pack (box)
50 sheets/pack (box)
100 sheets/pack (box)
Product validity: 3 years
Contact Person: edward