|Product Name:||Fischer's Medium||Brand:||HUACHENYANG|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Capacity:||700ml|
|Color:||Light Red||Storage:||Avoid Light|
700ml Fischer's Medium,
Hematopoietic Cells Fischer's Medium,
Amino Acids Cell Culture Medium ISO
Cell Culture Medium
Fischer's medium for the culture of hematopoietic cells containing amino acids Fischer's cell culture medium
This product contains amino acids, vitamins, inorganic salts, and other ingredients required for various types of cell culture, but does not contain proteins, lipids, or any growth factors, so this product should be used with serum or serum-free supplements.
Fischer's medium was designed by Glen Fischer at the National Cancer Institute and was originally used for the culture of mouse leukemia cells. Now it is mainly used for the culture of hematopoietic cells, such as the culture of lymphoblasts and lymphocytes.
|product name||Fischer's medium|
|place of origin||China|
It is an essential nutrient element in cell culture, but it is unstable in the solution and will spontaneously degrade. The medium without L-glutamine can adjust the amount of L-glutamine arbitrarily according to the research needs. Adding fresh L-glutamine or its substitutes is more conducive to the growth of cells.
The concentration of glucose can be adjusted at will according to the needs of the research, which is convenient and quick. High-glucose medium is widely used in fast-growing, low-adhesion cells, myeloma cells of hybridomas, cloned cells, transformed cells by DNA transfection, various primary virus host cells, single cell culture, and vaccine production. Production, such as the use of CHO cells to express EPO and produce hepatitis B vaccine. A low glucose medium is more suitable for the culture of slower metabolism, dependent adherent cells.
This product is sterilized by filtration, and aseptic operation should be paid attention to when using it to avoid contamination;
In order to maintain the best use effect of this product, do not freeze or thaw;
This product is only used for scientific research or further research, not for diagnosis and treatment.
Five advantages of iclean cell culture medium:
1. Complete products, 280 kinds of basic culture media
2. More than 200 kinds of special media with missing components or additional components are available in stock
3. The medium can be customized according to the needs, and the composition/concentration/ph value can be customized, etc.
4. The performance of the product is stable, and it is produced by an automatic filling line, and the difference between product batches is small
5. Strict quality control system, sterility testing, mycoplasma, endotoxin testing, cell growth experiment, light inspection, etc.
Contact Person: edward