|Function:||DNA Colletion And Preservation||Product Name:||DNA Collection Kit|
|Certificate:||CE Marked, ISO Approved, TGA,ISO13485,NMPA||Origin:||Guangdong, China|
DNA Collection Kit FDA,
ISO13485 DNA Collection Kit,
NMPA DNA Sample Collection Kit
DNA Collection Kit
Gene Sequencing DNA Collection Kit Parent-child Relationship Detection Kit DNA Sample Collection Kit
DNA Collection Kit Description:
iclean offers DNA Collection Kits for genetic testing. The purpose of genetic testing is to detect and prevent disease early, so that diseases that would otherwise never, rarely, or never occur. For example, the incidence of malignant tumors is gradually increasing, and the treatment effect is not good. The genetic testing of the DNA Collection Kit is to examine the individual genetic defects found in the human body in a healthy state to find the susceptibility genes for diseases such as malignant tumors, conduct scientific health assessment, and provide the best health rules. Avoid it as much as possible. and prevent the occurrence of these serious diseases.
DNA Collection Kit application:
The DNA Collection Kit is an all-in-one system for self-collection, collection, stable transport and storage of DNA samples at home, and extraction of human DNA from high-quality oral samples.
DNA Collection Kit uses:
DNA Collection Kit applications: PCR, SNP, genotyping, microarray, next-generation sequencing, whole-genome sequencing, etc.
DNA Collection Kit Description:
1. Before using the DNA Collection Kit, confirm the subject's name and inspection items and ask whether there is severe oral ulcer or bronchitis. If the patient is not advised to take a buccal swab sample.
2. Rinse your mouth 3 times and wait about 30 minutes after cleaning your mouth. Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum while using the DNA Collection Kit.
3. While the subjects are waiting, remove the plastic packaging of the DNA Collection Kit, open the sampling box, and educate the subjects about the introduction of genetic testing, product classification instructions, and sample collection instructions (for minors, please contact the person in charge). Parental control), check whether the sampling group is in good condition, and replace the sampling group if it is damaged.
4. Affix barcodes on the genetic testing memory card, health information collection sheet, two sample tubes, and recycling box in the DNA Collection Kit, and hand the barcoded memory card to the subject (if you are a minor, please to your guardian). Inquiries will be reported at a later date.
5. After the attention period is over, candidates (parents) will be required to fill in a health information sampling form, fill it out truthfully in block letters, and sign it.
6. Return the two sample tubes and health information collection sheet to the sample return box and secure them with buffer material. Finally, write your name on the return box and the outer box.
|Function||DNA Colletion and Preservation|
|product name||DNA Collection Kit|
|Certificate||CE Marked, ISO Approved, TGA, ISO13485,NMPA|
DNA Collection Kit Prevention:
1. If the stabilizer in the DNA Collection Kit comes into contact with your eyes or skin, please wash it with water. Do not ingest.
2. Requirement: The swab cannot touch the teeth or throat
3. After the DNA Collection Kit collection, cap the tube tightly. No leaks. DNA samples are valid for 30 days.
Packing: 1 set/carton
DNA Collection Kit Storage and Shelf Life
Storage: normal temperature (15-30℃)
Shelf life: 12 months
DNA Collection Kit parameters:
DNA Collection Kit Instructions (1:1)
1 disposable sampling swab
1 specimen collection tube (2ml, the tube contains preservatives)
1 return bag
DNA Testing Request Form
Contact Person: edward