|Stock:||Yes||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|Quality Certification:||MSDS||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
|Product Name:||Saliva Collection Kit||Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Tube Volume:||5mL||Medium Volume:||1/2/3mL|
5ml Saliva Collection Kit,
Class I Saliva Collection Kits,
MSDS Saliva Collection Kit
Saliva Collection Kits
iclean 5ml saliva collection kit for clinical oral collection saliva collector
Saliva Collection Kits Description:
Saliva Collection Kits are a way to get DNA/RNA without pain and injury. Saliva Collection Kits are mainly composed of a collection funnel, funnel cover, collection tube, and collection tube cover. Seal the preservative solution in the funnel lid with plastic wrap.
Saliva Collection Kits Features:
1. The process of collecting samples with Saliva Collection Kits is very simple, fast, and easy to operate
2. Saliva Collection Kits can easily collect samples in the laboratory, clinic, or even at home
3. The samples collected by Saliva Collection Kits are very stable, stored at room temperature, and easy to transport
4. Saliva Collection Kits are especially suitable for children and patients who are not eligible for blood collection
5. Saliva Collection Kits can collect samples without harm, reducing the chance of infection
6. The sample processing of Saliva Collection Kits is convenient for automatic purification, and more and better quality DNA/RNA can be obtained
Saliva Collection Kits Product Description:
1. Slightly relax the cheeks, and then gently knead the cheeks for 30 seconds to facilitate the production of saliva;
2. Spit about 2ml of saliva into the collection funnel of the Saliva Collection Kits;
3. When collecting saliva, pay attention to avoid too much foam (excluding the upper foam);
4. Open the DNA storage solution tube of Saliva Collection Kits and unscrew the cap;
5. Pour the DNA preservation solution into the saliva collector, and confirm that the layered interface between the sample collection solution and the upper layer of foam reaches the scale line shown in 4ml;
6. Unscrew the collection funnel from the screw mouth of the saliva collection device and remove the funnel (remember to dispose of the garbage after use to avoid contact and pollution);
7. Tighten the cap on the sample collection tube, invert and mix the liquid in the tube to fully mix the DNA preservation solution and the saliva sample to complete the sample collection.
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Feature||Specimen High Collection Rate, Rapid Elution, and Long-term Storage|
|Instrument classification||Class I|
Saliva Collection Kits Precautions:
1. Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes before collecting a saliva sample with Saliva Collection Kits
2. Before starting to collect saliva, relax your cheeks and gently massage your cheeks with your fingers for 15-30 seconds to generate saliva.
3. It takes 2 to 5 minutes for most people to follow the collection steps above to collect a saliva sample.
4. Confirm that the outer packaging of the saliva sample collection tube is intact, and check the saliva storage tube to confirm that there is no leakage. IMPORTANT: Do not use saliva collection fluid!
5. Under normal temperature storage conditions, the saliva samples collected by this product can be stored stably for 1 month, and high-quality high-molecular-weight DNA fragments can be separated within the shelf life. Due to individual differences in samples, the specific shelf life of different samples fluctuates
Storage conditions and validity period:
Storage conditions: room temperature (15-30℃)
Validity: 12 months
Sample requirements: Saliva samples collected must be free of debris and sputum.
Contact Person: edward