|Specification:||CY-98000K||Quality Certification:||CE Marked, ISO Approved, TGA,ISO13485,NMPA|
|Product Specifications:||Two People/box||Product Name::||DNA Collection Kit|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Application:||DNA Sample Collection|
CE Marked DNA Sample Collection Kit,
Two people/box DNA Collection Kit,
NMPA Home DNA Test Kit
DNA Collection Kit
Home DNA Test Kit with Buccal Swab Medical DNA Collection Kit Genetic Test Sample Collection Kit
DNA Collection Kit Description:
iclean's DNA Collection Kit can be used for genetic testing. The purpose of the DNA Collection Kit is to identify and prevent disease early, so that diseases that would otherwise occur do not occur, or occur rarely. For example, the incidence of malignant tumors is gradually increasing, and the treatment effect is not good. The DNA Collection Kit is to find out the susceptibility genes of malignant tumors and other diseases by examining the individual genetic defects found when the body is in a healthy state, and then conduct scientific health assessments and formulate the best health care methods and lifestyles. Try to avoid and prevent the occurrence of these major diseases.
DNA Collection Kit application:
The DNA Collection Kit is an all-in-one system for self-collection of DNA samples at home, collection from high-quality oral samples, stable transport, storage, and extraction of human DNA.
DNA Collection Kit Purpose:
DNA Collection Kits are used in PCR, SNP, genotyping, microarray, next-generation sequencing and whole-genome sequencing.
DNA Collection Kit Instructions:
1. Check the subject's name and inspection items, and ask if there is a severe oral ulcer or bronchi. If the patient is not advised to take a buccal swab sample.
2. Please rinse your mouth 3 times before using the DNA Collection Kit, and wait patiently for 30 minutes after oral cleaning. During this time, do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum.
3. While the subjects are waiting, take down the DNA Collection Kit plastic packaging in person, open the sampling box, and educate the subjects about genetic testing introduction, product classification instructions, specimen collection instructions and other information (for minors, please give it to the parents For management), check whether the sampling group is in good condition, if damaged, please replace the sampling group.
4. Paste barcodes on the genetic testing memory card, health information collection form, two specimen test tubes and recycling boxes, and hand the barcoded memory card to the subjects (minors, please give it to the parents), which is convenient for later report query .
5. Note that after the DNA Collection Kit sampling is completed, candidates (parents) are required to fill in the Health Information Sampling Form, fill it out truthfully and completely in block letters, and sign it.
6. Gene sampling box sampling swab sampling link
7. Return the two sample tubes and the health information sample sheet to the sample return box and secure with foam. Finally, fill in the name on the return box and outer box.
|Quality Certification||CE Marked, ISO Approved, TGA,ISO13485,NMPA|
|Product Specifications||Two people/box|
|Product name||DNA Collection Kit|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Application||DNA Sample Collection|
DNA Collection Kit Prevention:
1. When the stabilizer in the DNA Collection Kit comes into contact with eyes or skin, wash with water. Do not ingest.
2. DNA Collection Kit Requirements: The swab should not touch the teeth or throat
3. After the DNA Collection Kit collection, cap the tube tightly without leakage. The 30-day expiry date for DNA samples.
DNA Collection Kit Package: 1 set/carton
DNA Collection Kit Storage and Shelf Life
Storage: normal temperature (15-30℃)
Shelf life: 12 months
DNA Collection Kit Instructions (1:1)
1 disposable sampling swab
1 sample collection tube (2ml, the tube contains preservation solution)
1 return bag
dna testing application form
DNA Collection Kit Instructions (2:2)
2 disposable sampling swabs
2 sample collection tubes (2ml, with preservation solution)
1 return bag
Who can use the DNA Collection Kit for genetic testing?
1. People with a family history of the disease;
2. People with bad living habits;
3. People who have been exposed to chemical pollution, heavy metal pollution, nuclear pollution and toxic and harmful substances for a long time;
4. Friends who care about health;
When many diseases are diagnosed, it is too late. Do a good job in disease prevention, let us live a long and healthy life!
Contact Person: edward