|Validity Period:||3 Years||Specification:||25 Sheets/pack|
|Chemical Coating:||With Chemical Coating||Product Structure:||Consists Of Information Card And Collection Filter Paper|
Sample Collection Card 25 sheets/pack,
FDA Blood Sample Collection Card
Blood Sample Collection Card
iclean blood sample collection card DNA sample collection card biological sample collection card
Introduction of Blood Sample Collection Card:
The Blood Sample Collection Card consists of an information card and collection filter paper.
Blood Sample Collection Card test principle:
The cotton fiber matrix of the Blood Sample Collection Card contains special chemicals that automatically lyse when cells are captured and bind to nucleic acids to maintain the integrity of DNA in the sample, protect nucleic acids from degradation, and protect them from nucleases, Harmful rays from oxidants and UV rays also prevent the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
Blood Sample Collection Card Purpose:
The Blood Sample Collection Card is used for the collection of body fluids, cell suspensions, tissue homogenates, blood and other human samples, as well as room temperature stable storage and transportation.
How to use the Blood Sample Collection Card:
1. Take out the alcohol pad in the Blood Sample Collection Card kit to disinfect the blood collection site
2. Prick the blood collection site with a blood collection needle, and drop the peripheral blood directly into the circle or grid with the biological sample collection card
3. Use hemostatic cotton to stop bleeding after blood collection
4. The blood from the scene or the corpse can be flattened on the biological sample collection card with a needle, or evenly smeared with the blood on the biological sample collection card with a cotton swab.
5. Blood Sample Collection Card samples should be naturally cool and dry after sampling, and stored after being completely dried
How to use the Blood Sample Collection Card for saliva collection:
1. Tear open the Blood Sample Collection Card kit package and take out the cotton swab
2. Put the sponge tip of the cotton swab into the mouth for 3 to 5 seconds to fully absorb the saliva
3. Press the cotton swab into the circle or grid of the biological sample collection card to wet the inner circle of the biological sample collection card.
4. After sampling, the sample should be naturally cool and dry, and it should be stored after it is completely dry.
Blood Sample Collection Card storage requirements:
Blood Sample Collection Cards should be protected from sunlight, high-temperature baking, UV exposure, formalin or other organic solvents, liquid contamination, and human DNA contamination.
|Validity period||3 years|
|chemical coating||with chemical coating|
|product structure||Consists of information card and collection filter paper|
25 sheets/pack (box)
50 sheets/pack (box)
100 sheets/pack (box)
Product validity: 3 years
Contact Person: edward