|Type:||Extraction Reagent||Specification4:||CY-F006-20 (50preps-saliva)|
50 people/box Nucleic Acid Extraction Kits,
OEM Nucleic Acid Purification Extraction Kit
DNA Extraction Kits
Nucleic acid purification and extraction kit (magnetic bead method) is suitable for nucleic acid extraction instrument
Introduction of DNA Extraction Kits:
iclean DNA Extraction Kits provide a fast and efficient magnetic bead method to purify and extract DNA (including genomic, mitochondrial and viral DNA) from preserved tissues, saliva, body fluids, as well as from the oral cavity, cervix, skin cells, bacterial cells, and more. Biological samples can be stored at room temperature in our proprietary storage buffer for up to 30 days before processing without significant loss of DNA yield or quality (more than 30 days if stored in frozen conditions)
High-quality genomic DNA is purified in 15 minutes without phenol/chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation, with an average DNA yield of 8 μg/mouth swab. Purified DNA, approximately 20-30 kb, suitable for downstream applications such as PCR or other enzymatic reactions
Features of DNA Extraction Kits:
DNA Extraction Kits can efficiently and monospecifically extract DNA and maximize the removal of impurity proteins and other organic compounds in cells. The extracted DNA has large fragments, high purity, and stable and reliable quality.
Advantages of DNA Extraction Kits:
1. DNA Extraction Kits magnetic bead-based technology isolates genomic DNA without the need for hazardous chemicals, centrifugation or vacuum manifolds, phenol and ethanol precipitation.
2. DNA Extraction Kits quickly and efficiently purify genomic DNA from human buccal swabs in less than 15 minutes after sample preparation and lysis.
3. DNA Extraction Kits use proteinase K for simple cleavage without any mechanical cleavage.
4. Minimal RNA contamination.
5. Genomic DNA purified by DNA Extraction Kits exhibits improved downstream performance in applications including PCR.
6. Includes a kit designed to automate the processing of large numbers of samples in 96-well plates using a liquid handling robot.
DNA Extraction Kits Purpose:
DNA Extraction Kits can be used to purify and isolate DNA (including genomes, mitochondria, bacteria, parasites) from tissues, saliva, body fluids and oral cavity, cervix, skin cells, bacterial cells, tissues, swabs, cerebrospinal fluid, body fluids, washed urine cells worm and virus DNA).
Description of DNA Extraction Kits:
1. Before using DNA Extraction Kits
①. Transfer proteinase k solvent from DNA Extraction Kits to proteinase k-containing lyophilized powder and mix well.
② Add 18ml and 42ml of absolute ethanol to CY3 and CY4 of CY-F006-10 (50preps-cells) and CY-F006-20 (50preps-saliva), stir well.
③. Add 36ml and 84ml of absolute ethanol to CY3 and CY4 of models CY-F006-11 (100preps-cells) and CY-F006-21 (100preps-saliva) and mix well.
2. DNA Extraction Kits swab extraction steps:
① DNA Extraction Kits are collected by swab, add 0.6ml of CY1 solution and 10ul of proteinase K, mix well, and incubate for 30 minutes in an air incubator at 65 degrees Celsius (or wet collection: centrifuge the sample centrifuge tube containing the swab and preservation solution) Turn to 12,000 rpm for 1 minute, retain the precipitate, remove the supernatant, add 0.6ml of CY1 solution, 10ul of proteinase k, mix well, and incubate in an air incubator at 65 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes).
②. Remove the swab and centrifuge at 12000rpm for 1 minute.
③. Remove all supernatants into new centrifuge tubes and perform experiments.
④. Add 0.25ml of CY2 liquid, 10ul of magnetic beads* (shake well before use), mix for 12min, put it on a magnetic stand for 30s, and blot dry.
⑤ Add 0.6ml of CY3 solution, stir for 3min, put it on a magnetic stand for 30s, and absorb the liquid.
⑥. Add 0.6ml of CY4 solution, mix for 3min, put it on a magnetic stand for 30s, and dry the liquid
⑦, repeat steps ②⑥
⑧ Dry at room temperature for 10-20min, add 50ul CY5 liquid for elution, mix well, put it on a magnetic stand for 30s, and then transfer the liquid to a new centrifuge tube
⑨, measure the outer diameter
3. DNA Extraction Kits Saliva Extraction Steps
① Centrifuge at 12000rpm for 1min with saliva plus preservation mixture
② Keep the precipitate and remove the supernatant
③. Add 0.6ml of CY1 liquid and 10ul of proteinase k to it, mix well, and place it in an air incubator at 65 degrees Celsius and incubate for 30 minutes.
④ Centrifuge at 12000rpm for 1min, take out all the supernatant to a new centrifuge tube, add 10ul magnetic beads and 0.25ml CY2, mix well for 12min, place it on a magnetic stand and let it stand for 30s to suck off the liquid.
⑤ Add 0.6ml of CY3 liquid, mix well for 3min, place it on a magnetic stand and let it stand for 30s to suck up the liquid.
⑥. Add 0.6ml of CY4 liquid, mix for 3min, place it on a magnetic stand and let it stand for 30s to suck up the liquid.
⑦, repeat step ⑥
⑧, dry at room temperature for 10-20 minutes, add 50ul of CY5 liquid for elution, mix well, put it on a magnetic stand and let it stand for 30s, then transfer the liquid to a new centrifuge tube.
Note: If you need to remove RNA, you can prepare RNaseA 10mg/ml: solvent (10mM sodium acetate: pH5.0), boil it for 15min, adjust pH 7.5 with Tris-Hcl, and store at -20 degrees Celsius.
DNA Extraction Kits Storage Conditions and Validity Period:
1. DNA Extraction Kits should be used in a clean, hygienic, pollution-free environment with suitable temperature.
2. DNA Extraction Kits need to be stored at room temperature. Proteinase K and magnetic beads can be stored longer at 2-8°C.
3. Shelf life of DNA Extraction Kits: 12 months
DNA Extraction Kits Precautions:
1. DNA Extraction Kits are for in vitro diagnosis only.
2. The storage environment and extraction steps should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions in the manual.
3. If it is found that the amount is too small during the extraction process, the sample size can be appropriately increased or the number of extractions can be increased.
4. The extracted DNA must be fresh and tested in time.
Note: This DNA Extraction Kits are for in vitro diagnostic use only and are not intended for internal or external use in humans or animals. If swallowed, it may cause a serious accident; it is irritating to eyes and skin. If splashed into eyes, rinse with water. It should be ventilated during use.
DNA Extraction Kits Specifications:
CY-F006-10 (50preps cells)
DNA Extraction Kits Packaging Specifications:
50 people/box, 100 people/box, 200 people/box
Contact Person: edward