|Front Head Material:||Sponge||Place Of Shipment:||Shenzhen, China|
|Color:||White||Validity Period:||Three Years|
Cotton CHG Applicator,
Disinfecting Skin CHG Applicator,
10.5ml square head sponge applicator
CHG applicator 10.5ml square head sponge applicator CHG disinfection cotton swab preoperative disinfection wipe stick
Introduction of CHG Applicator:
The structure of the CHG applicator is mainly composed of a cotton swab head and a cotton swab stick. CHG applicator is a tool for applying medicine or disinfectant when disinfecting skin and wounds. It does not contain drugs or disinfectants.
Advantages of CHG Applicators:
Compared with the traditional disinfection method, the CHG applicator has a faster application speed, can resist more bacteria, and has a longer-lasting sterilization effect, which greatly reduces the microorganisms in the skin and effectively reduces the infection rate caused by bleeding. . The CHG applicator contains CHG and IPA ingredients. CHG has a sustained antibacterial effect because it disrupts the cell membranes of bacteria, allowing them to separate into precipitable substances. IPA can rapidly destroy proteins in microbial cells and denature them. Some microbes provide an important defense against bacteria for at least 48 hours.
|Front head material||sponge|
|place of shipment||Shenzhen, China|
|Validity period||three years|
Structure of CHG Applicator:
The CHG applicator consists of a sponge tip and a swab stick.
Directions for use of the CHG applicator:
Step 1. Pull the ring collar lock from the handle of the CHG applicator without touching the foam pad
Step 2. Press to activate the antiseptic solution and release it onto the foam pad
Step 3. Wet the treated area with antiseptic and use gentle back and forth strokes
Precautions for the CHG Applicator:
1. The CHG applicator is a one-time medical product, only for one-time use;
2. If the packaging of the CHG applicator is damaged, please do not use it;
3. After the packaging of the CHG applicator is fine, please use it up as soon as possible to avoid contamination. Please destroy or throw it into a professional disposal box immediately after use;
4. Use with caution in 2 months or premature infants. Because this product can cause irritation or burns to the skin of infants and young children.
5. Not for lumbar puncture or meningeal surgery
6. Not for use on open wounds or routine skin cleansing
7. Not to be used by patients allergic to CHG or IPA
8. Not for eyes, ears or cavities
Contact Person: edward