|Material:||Foam/Sponge+PC||Validity Period:||12 Months|
|Product Name:||Lemon Glycerin Swab Stick||Liqudi Volume:||3ml|
|Place Of Shipment:||Shenzhen, China||Handle Material:||PC|
Liquid CHG alcohol swab,
Cotton CHG alcohol swab,
Individually Packaged Lemon Glycerin Swab stick
Individually Packaged Medical Liquid Cotton Swabs CHG Swabs Lemon Alcohol Cleaning Swabs
CHG Swab Introduction:
CHG Swabs Contain 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) and 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Patient preoperative skin preparation to meet the stringent clinical requirements of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a New Drug Application (NDA), CHG swabs kill more bacteria than traditional iodophors or alcohol, and many clinicians consider it the biggest breakthrough in preservatives since povidone-iodine. Chlorhexidine gluconate, the most effective antiseptic skin preparation, is now available in innovative new swab stick technology. The new CHG swab sticks are designed to improve performance compared to traditional swab sticks.
Advantages of CHG Swabs:
CHG swab sticks are made of stronger material than regular plastic sticks and are easy to use.
CHG swab sticks are more effective than other antiseptics in reducing skin bacteria. Shows faster and longer-lasting bactericidal activity without irritating the skin. Active in protein-rich biomaterials.
Uses of CHG Swabs:
CHG swabs can be used to sterilize skin, mechanical wounds, and instruments at surgical or puncture sites.
CHG Swab Instructions for Use:
1. First tear open the notch of the bag to expose the CHG swab handle, remove the handle and apply the foam tip to the insertion site.
2. Remove the cotton swab from the bag.
3. Place the CHG swab head flat on the treatment area.
Precautions for CHG swabs:
1. CHG swab products are disposable medical supplies and are only for single use;
2. If the packaging in the product is damaged, please do not use it;
3. It needs to be used as soon as possible after opening the package to avoid contamination. Please destroy it immediately after use or throw it into a professional disposal box;
4. The user can choose whether to use it after sterilization according to the application;
5. Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
|Product Name:||Lemon Glycerin Swab stick|
|Persistent:||Maintains antimicrobial activity for at least 48 hours|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
Contact Person: edward