|Product Specifications:||50 Servings||Swab Number:||CY-98000|
|Special ServiceType:||Customizable Packaging||Properties:||Medical Disposable Products|
|Size:||150MM||Is It Dangerous Chemicals:||No|
DNA Collection Kit ISO13485,
Customizable packaging DNA Collection Kit,
medical disposable Nucleic Acid Detection Kit
DNA Collection Kit
DNA Collection Kit Testing Sampling Box Disposable Sampling Box Nucleic Acid Detection Kit Factory Discount
DNA collection kit description:
DNA collection kits are available for genetic testing. The purpose of genetic testing is to know and prevent early, so that diseases that would otherwise occur do not occur, rarely occur, or occur. For example, the incidence of malignant tumors is gradually increasing, and the treatment effect is not good. Genetic testing is when the body is in a healthy state, through the inspection of individual genetic defects found, to find out the susceptibility genes of malignant tumors and other diseases, and then to carry out a scientific health assessment, to formulate the best health care methods and lifestyles, so as to avoid as much as possible. and prevent the occurrence of these major diseases.
DNA collection kit application:
The DNA Collection kit is an all-in-one system for self-collection of DNA samples at home, collection from high-quality oral samples, stable transport, storage and extraction of human DNA.
PCR, SNP, genotyping, microarray, next-generation sequencing and whole-genome sequencing, etc.
DNA collection Usage:
DNA collection kit instructions:
1. Check the subject's name and inspection items, and ask if there is a severe oral ulcer or bronchi. If the patient is not advised to collect the buccal swab DNA collection kit.
2. Please rinse your mouth 3 times before using the DNA collection kit, and wait patiently for 30 minutes after oral cleaning. During this time, do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum.
3. During the waiting period of the subjects, personally remove the plastic packaging of the DNA collection box, open the sampling box, and educate the subjects about the introduction of genetic testing, product classification instructions, specimen collection instructions, etc. Parents for management), check whether the sampling group is in good condition, if damaged, please replace the sampling group.
4. Paste barcodes on the genetic testing memory card, health information collection form, two specimen test tubes, and recycling boxes, and hand the barcoded memory card to the subjects (minors, please give it to the parents), which is convenient for later report query.
5. After the attention is completed, the candidates (parents) are required to fill in the health information sampling form, fill it out truthfully and completely in block letters, and sign it.
6. Put the two sample tubes and the health information sampling sheet back into the sample return box and secure with foam. Finally, fill in the name on the return box and outer box.
|Product Specifications||50 servings|
|special serviceType||Customizable packaging|
|Properties||medical disposable products|
|Is it dangerous chemicals||no|
1. Wash with water when the stabilizer comes into contact with eyes or skin. Do not ingest.
2. Requirement: The swab does not touch the teeth or throat
3. Cap the tube tightly after collection, there is no leakage. 30 days Validity of DNA samples.
Packing: 1 set/box
Storage and Shelf Life
Storage: normal temperature (15-30℃)
Shelf life: 12 months
Sampling Kit Instructions (2:2)
2 disposable sampling swabs
2 sample collection tubes (2ml, with preservation solution)
1 return bag
Who can get genetic testing?
1, people with a family history of disease;
2, people with bad living habits;
3. People who have been exposed to chemical pollution, heavy metal pollution, nuclear pollution and exposure to toxic and harmful substances for a long time;
4, concerned about healthy friends;
When many diseases are diagnosed, everything is too late. Do a good job in disease prevention and let us stay healthy longer!
Contact Person: edward