|Shelf Life:||Other||Nstrument Classification:||Class I|
|Safety Standard:||Other||Recipe:||2%w/v CHG+70%v/v IPA, Etc|
Surgical Sterile Cotton Applicator,
ISO13485 cotton applicator sterile,
NMPA Sterile Cotton Applicator
Disposable Surgical Sterile Prep Applicator for Skin Prep Surgical Prep Swab Applicator
Product structure Cotton swabs are mainly composed of a cotton swab head and a cotton swab stick. It is a tool for applying medicine or disinfectant when disinfecting the skin and wound surface. It does not contain medicine or disinfectant.
1. Quick onset: Chlorhexidine has better immediate antibacterial activity.
2. Persistence: CHG applicator maintains antibacterial activity for at least 48 hours.
3. Broad spectrum: MRSA, VRE, CRE, Clostridium difficile and Acinetobacter.
4. Aseptic technique: The applicator reduces the risk of direct hand contact with the patient.
5. Active in protein-rich biomaterials: remains active in the presence of blood and serum.
6. Friction Scrub: The applicator facilitates a gentle friction scrub that allows the CHG solution to penetrate into the first five layers of the stratum corneum, where 80% of skin microbes reside.
The applicator consists of a sponge tip and a swab rod.
|nstrument classification||Class I|
|Recipe||2%w/v CHG+70%v/v IPA, etc|
1. pull and remove the ring collar lock from the handle,do not touch the foam pad
2. press down to activate and release antisepic solution to the foam pad
3. wet the treatment area with antiseptic, using gentle back-and-forth strokes
Matters needing attention:
Contraindications and precautions
①This product is a one-time use medical product, only for one-time use;
②The product cannot be used directly if its inner packaging is damaged;
③Please use it up as soon as possible after opening the package to avoid contamination. Destroy it immediately or throw it into a professional disposal box after use;
④Use with caution in infants of 2 months or premature infants. Because this product can cause irritation or burns to the skin of infants and young children. This product is a one-time use product, discard it immediately after use.
⑤ can not be used for lumbar puncture or meningeal surgery
⑥It cannot be used for open wounds or routine skin cleaning
⑦ can not be used for patients who are allergic to CHG or IPA
⑧can not be used in eyes, ears, or cavities
Contact Person: edward