|Model:||CY-F006-11 (100 Preps-cells)||Reagent Bottle Size/volume1:||60mL|
|Reagent Bottle Size/volume2:||60mL||Reagent Bottle Size/volume3:||60mg|
|Reagent Bottle Size/volume4:||125mL||Reagent Bottle Size/volume5:||15mL|
Disposable Medical Dna Purification Kit,
Disposable PCR Dna Purification Kit,
Disposable DNA RNA Purification Kit
Disposable Medical Dna Purification Kit PCR Detection Swab Kit
Huachenyang Medical Nucleic Acid Purification Kit PCR Detection Swab Kit Nucleic Acid Purification Kit
This kit uses magnetic beads that can specifically bind DNA and a unique buffer system. The silica-based magnetic beads and reagents are used in combination. During the mixing process, the large surface area of the magnetic beads and the sufficient connection of the target make it have superior performance. Binding and washing efficiency with high efficiency and specificity. It can maximize the removal of impurity proteins and other organic compounds in cells. The extracted DNA fragments are large, and the purity and quality are stable and reliable.
Using silicon magnetic beads and buffer system with unique separation function, it can quickly, highly sensitively and efficiently extract high-purity nucleic acid from samples, and the extracted and purified nucleic acid can be used for PCR, RT-PCR, digestion, reverse transcription, and Southern Various common downstream experiments such as blot, applicable specimen types: whole blood, tissue homogenate, swab, serum, plasma, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, etc. Applicable extraction instruments: most of the automatic nucleic acid extraction instruments on the market
1. Magnetic bead-based technology isolates genomic DNA without the need for hazardous chemicals, centrifugation or vacuum manifolds, phenol and ethanol precipitation.
2. Fast and efficient purification of genomic DNA from human buccal swabs in less than 15 minutes after sample preparation and lysis.
3. Simple cleavage with proteinase K without any mechanical cleavage.
4. Minimal RNA contamination.
5. Purified genomic DNA exhibits improved downstream performance in applications such as PCR.
6. A kit is included for automated processing of large numbers of samples in 96-well plates using a liquid handling robot.
|model||CY-F006-11 (100 preps-cells)|
|Reagent bottle size/volume1||60mL|
|Reagent bottle size/volume2||60mL|
|Reagent bottle size/volume3||60mL|
|Reagent bottle size/volume4||125mL|
|Reagent bottle size/volume5||15mL|
The magnetic bead material specifically adsorbs and dissociates from nucleic acid under different salt concentrations and acid-base conditions, separates nucleic acid and other components in the lysed cells by the transfer magnetic bead method, and then obtains the magnetic bead-free extract by washing and elution- -- Nucleic acids.
The first step - lysis, use lysis solution to destroy the cellular structure of animal and plant cells, so that the DNA is fully released
The second step—binding, adding magnetic bead binding solution to specifically adsorb DNA, so that DNA can be fully combined with magnetic beads;
The third step------washing, using detergent, after multiple washings, fully remove other residual impurities;
The fourth step - elution, use the eluent to dissociate the magnetic beads and DNA to obtain a higher-quality DNA solution.
1. This product is only used for in vitro diagnosis.
2. The storage environment and extraction steps should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions in the instruction manual.
3. If it is found that the amount is too small during the extraction process, the sample size can be appropriately increased or the number of extractions can be increased.
4. The extracted DNA must be fresh and tested in time.
Note: This transfer medium is intended for in vitro diagnostics and is not intended for internal or external use in humans or animals. If swallowed, it may cause a serious accident; it is irritating to eyes and skin. If splashed into eyes, rinse with water. It should be ventilated during use.
Contact Person: edward