|Application:||Specimen PCR Test, EIA||Stock:||Yes|
|Disinfecting Type:||OZONE/Irradiation||Swab Head:||Nylon Tip|
|Shelf Life:||3 Years||Color:||White|
Nylon Tip DNA Collection Kit,
ODM DNA Collection Kit,
ODM dna saliva collection kit
Human DNA Detection Kits Self-Collecting DNA Detection Kits User-Friendly DNA Collection Kits
DNA collection kits are available for genetic testing. The purpose of genetic testing is to know and prevent early, so that diseases that would otherwise occur do not occur, rarely occur, or occur. For example, the incidence of malignant tumors is gradually increasing, and the treatment effect is not good. Genetic testing is when the body is in a healthy state, through the inspection of individual genetic defects found, to find out the susceptibility genes of malignant tumors and other diseases, and then to carry out scientific health assessment, to formulate the best health care methods and lifestyles, so as to avoid as much as possible. and prevent the occurrence of these major diseases.
All-in-one system for self-collection of DNA samples at home, collection, stable transport, storage and extraction of human DNA from high-quality oral samples.
Applications: PCR, SNP, genotyping, microarray, next-generation sequencing and whole-genome sequencing, etc.
Note: Do not eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes before giving a saliva sample.
1. Open the box, fill out the application form, and paste the barcode on the top of the form.
2. Peel open a bag and hold the end of the swab stem.
3. Gently wipe the left cheek 30 times with the tip of the cotton swab up and down, then rotate the swab away from the teeth and throat.
4. Hold one collection tube upright. Remove the cap, insert the flocked tip of the cotton swab into the tube, and bend the swab at the molded break point on the edge of the tube.
5. Discard the swab shaft and cap the tube tightly.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 to collect the oral specimen of the right cheek. And fill in and paste the barcode on the return bag, put 2 collection tubes into the bag.
1. Wash with water when the stabilizer comes into contact with eyes or skin. Do not ingest.
2. Requirement: The swab does not touch the teeth or throat
3. Cap the tube tightly after collection, there is no leakage. 30 days Validity of DNA samples.
Packing: 1 set/box
Storage and Shelf Life
Storage: normal temperature (15-30℃)
Shelf life: 12 months
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|After-sale Service||Online technical support|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Storage||normal temperature (15-30℃)|
Sampling Kit Instructions (1:1)
1 disposable sampling swab
1 sample collection tube (2ml, the tube contains preservation solution)
1 return bag
dna testing application form
Sampling Kit Instructions (2:2)
2 disposable sampling swabs
2 sample collection tubes (2ml, with preservation solution)
1 return bag
Who can get genetic testing?
1, people with a family history of disease;
2, people with bad living habits;
3. People who have been exposed to chemical pollution, heavy metal pollution, nuclear pollution and exposure to toxic and harmful substances for a long time;
4, concerned about healthy friends;
When many diseases are diagnosed, everything is too late. Do a good job in disease prevention and let us stay healthy longer!
Contact Person: edward