|Shelf Life:||1years||Material:||100% Nylon|
|Quality Certification::||Ce||Safety Standard:||None|
|Product Name:||DNA Testing Kit||Feature:||Simply Collect , Snap And Ship|
100% Nylon DNA Testing Kit,
ISO13485 DNA Testing Kit,
ISO13485 dna test kit
Medical Disposable 100% Nylon DNA Testing Kit At Home Paternity Test
Medical Disposable Dna Discovery Genetic Testing Collection Kit At Home Paternity Test
DNA collection kits are used for genetic testing. The purpose of genetic testing is to know and prevent major diseases as early as possible so that diseases that would otherwise occur will no longer occur under early prevention. For example, the incidence of malignant tumors is gradually increasing, and the follow-up treatment is not effective. Genetic testing is to find out the susceptibility genes of malignant tumors and other diseases by examining the individual genetic defects found when the body is in a healthy state, and then conduct scientific health assessments and formulate the best health care methods and lifestyles. Try to avoid and prevent the occurrence of these major diseases.
All-in-one system for self-collection of DNA samples at home, collection, stable transport, storage, and extraction of human DNA from high-quality oral samples.
Applications: PCR, SNP, genotyping, microarray, next-generation sequencing and whole-genome sequencing, etc.
Do not eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes before giving a saliva sample.
1. Open the box, fill out the application form, and paste the barcode on the top of the form.
2. Peel opens a bag and holds the end of the swab stem.
3. Gently wipe the left cheek 30 times with the tip of the cotton swab up and down, then rotate the swab away from the teeth and throat.
4. Hold one collection tube upright. Remove the cap, insert the flocked tip of the cotton swab into the tube, and bend the swab at the molded breakpoint on the edge of the tube.
5. Discard the swab shaft and cap the tube tightly.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 to collect the oral specimen of the right cheek. And fill in and paste the barcode on the return bag, put 2 collection tubes into the bag.
1. Wash with water when the stabilizer comes into contact with the eyes or skin. Do not ingest.
2. Requirement: The swab does not touch the teeth or throat
3. Cap the tube tightly after collection, there is no leakage. 30 days Validity of DNA samples.
Packing: 1 set/box
Storage and Shelf Life
Storage: normal temperature (15-30℃)
Shelf life: 12 months
|Product Name||DNA Testing Kit|
|Feature||Simply Collect, Snap and Ship|
Sampling Kit Instructions (2:2)
2 disposable sampling swabs
2 sample collection tubes (2ml, with preservation solution)
1 return bag
Who can get genetic testing?
1, people with a family history of the disease;
2, people with bad living habits;
3. People who have been exposed to chemical pollution, heavy metal pollution, nuclear pollution, and exposure to toxic and harmful substances for a long time;
4, concerned about healthy friends;
When many diseases are diagnosed, everything is too late. Do a good job in disease prevention and let us stay healthy longer!
Contact Person: edward