|Chemical Coating:||With Chemical Coating||Filter Paper Length*width(mm)±10mm:||37*46|
|Collection Grid/circle Size (mm) ±2mm:||φ25||Storage Conditions:||Normal Temperature|
ISO13485 Blood Sample Collection Card,
NMPA Blood Sample Collection Card,
NMPA blood collection card
ISO13485 Blood Sample Collection Card Biological Sample Collection
DNA collection saliva collection blood test biological sample collection card disposable sample collection card
The biological sample collection card consists of an information card and collection filter paper.
The cotton fiber matrix contains special chemical substances, which are automatically lysed when the cells are captured and combined with nucleic acids to maintain the integrity of the DNA in the sample, protect the nucleic acids from degradation, and protect them from nucleases, oxidants and ultraviolet rays Damage can also prevent the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
Used for the collection of body fluids, cell suspensions, tissue homogenates, blood and other human samples, as well as room temperature stabilization storage and transportation.
Blood collection use method:
1. Take out the alcohol cotton pad to disinfect the blood collection site
2. Use a blood sampling needle to puncture the blood sampling site, and directly use the biological sample collection card to drip the peripheral blood into the circle or grid
3. After blood collection, use hemostatic cotton to stop the bleeding
4. The blood from the scene or the corpse can be flattened on the biological sample collection card with a needle, or the blood can be evenly spread on the biological sample collection card with a cotton swab.
5. After sampling, the sample should be naturally cool and dry, and stored after it is completely dry
Saliva collection use method:
1. Tear open the package and take out the cotton swab
2. Put the sponge tip of the cotton swab in your mouth for 3 to 5 seconds to make it fully absorb saliva
3. Press the cotton swab into the circle or grid of the biological sample collection card to make the inner ring of the biological sample collection card moist.
4. After sampling, the sample should be naturally cool and dry, and stored after it is completely dry
The biological sample collection card should be protected from the sun, hot roasting, ultraviolet radiation, formalin or other organic solvents, liquid pollution, and human-derived DNA pollution.
|chemical coating||with chemical coating|
|Filter paper length*width(mm)±10mm||37*46|
|Collection grid/circle size (mm) ±2mm||φ25|
|Storage conditions||normal temperature|
25 sheets/pack (box)
50 sheets/pack (box)
100 sheets/pack (box)
Product validity: 3 years
Contact Person: edward