|Packing:||Individual Package||Product Specifications:||25 Persons/serving|
|Validity Period:||12 Months||Composition Structure:||Swab + Test Tube|
ODM Fecal Collection Kit,
OEM Fecal Collection Kit,
ODM stool sampling kit
ODM Semi Solid Fecal Collection Kit with Swab Anal Sampling Transport Media
Amies Transport Media Semi-Solid Fecal Collection Kit with Swab Anal Sampling Transport Media Stuart Transport Media
The HUACHENYANG Transport System is the latest bacteriological transport swab that provides the ability and maintains the survival rate of discerning aerobic or anaerobic bacteria during collection, transport or indoor storage at the temperatures necessary for potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride ions, a suitable buffer can keep the sample morphology intact to the greatest extent, so that it can be fully suspended and dispersed. The specificity of using different reagent formulations and compatible swabs allows for larger sample collection, better transport and preservation.
1. Take out the sampling swab, do not touch other parts or other places (so as not to contaminate the swab).
2. Gently insert the swab 3-5 cm into the anus.
3. Scrape a sufficient number of samples directly with a sampling rod, and the ratio of sample to preservation solution is 0.01-0.25:1.
4. Use the swab in the anus for 4~5 turns and then gently pull out the swab.
5. Put the sampling swab into the test tube containing the preservation solution, and quickly stir about 10 times to elute the sample on the swab. Then push the sampling swab head from the tail and tighten the cap
|Product Specifications||25 persons/serving|
|Validity period||12 months|
|composition structure||Swab + test tube|
1. Clean before sampling.
2. When testing, you should stabilize your emotions, do not be overly nervous and shy, and do not cooperate with the doctor's work because of embarrassment, which will affect the sampling time of nucleic acid testing.
3. When using anal swabs to detect parasites, please do not take antiparasitic drugs.
4. People with hemorrhoids, perianal abscesses, anal erosions or ulcers are not suitable for anal swabs.
5. Those who have just completed hemorrhoids and anorectal surgery are not suitable for anal swabs.
6. Those who have the above situation should communicate with the sampling personnel in advance.
Contact Person: edward