|Swab Length:||15*150（±5mm）||Swab Handle Material:||PP|
|Cotton Swab Head Material:||Polyester||Swab Color:||White|
|Validity Period:||12 Months||Model Number:||CY-90003Amies|
Amies Shipping Medium Fecal Collection Kit,
ISO13485 Fecal Collection Kit,
ISO13485 stool sample collection kit
Amies Shipping Medium Fecal Collection Kit Polyester Cotton Swab
Anal Sampling Device Microbial Culture Swab Kit Amies Shipping Medium Fecal Collection Kit
With excellent sample collection and release capabilities, it can quickly adsorb small samples with high release efficiency. The duration of positive nucleic acid detection in anal swabs is longer than that in oral and pharyngeal swabs, which can supplement the detection loopholes of oral and pharyngeal swabs to prevent missed diagnosis. In the past oral and throat swab tests, samples were taken through the oral cavity or nasal cavity, which was an uncomfortable experience for the subjects. After sampling, some people would experience nausea, vomiting, nausea, etc., while The anal swab test will not have the above situation, but it will test the psychological endurance of the subjects. Anal swabs have a higher test duration and theoretically more accurately test samples
For sample collection, transportation and storage, etc.
It consists of a swab and a test tube containing a preservation solution. Provided non-sterile.
1. Take out the sampling swab, do not touch other parts or other places (so as not to contaminate the swab).
2. Gently insert the swab 3-5 cm into the anus.
3. Scrape a sufficient number of samples directly with a sampling rod, and the ratio of sample to preservation solution is 0.01-0.25:1.
4. Use the swab in the anus for 4~5 turns and then gently pull out the swab.
5. Put the sampling swab into the test tube containing the preservation solution, and quickly stir about 10 times to elute the sample on the swab. Then push the sampling swab head from the tail and tighten the cap
The collected samples must be fresh and sent for inspection in time. The pathogenic bacteria after collection should be
It should be sent to the laboratory within 48 hours at 2-8 °C. If it cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -70 °C or below. The pathogenic bacteria samples should be inoculated and separated as soon as possible after they are sent to the laboratory. After inoculation and separation within 48 hours, they can be stored at 2-8 °C. If it is not inoculated and separated in time, it should be stored at -70°C or below.
|Swab handle material||PP|
|Cotton swab head material||polyester|
|Validity period||12 months|
Contact Person: edward