|Stock:||Yes||Swab Head:||Nylon Tip|
|Swab Shaft:||ABS||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
ABS Stool Collection Device,
White Stool Collection Device,
ABS fecal sample kit
ABS Transport Medium Stool Collection Device With Nylon tip Swab
Transport medium stool collection device with swab Anal swab test kit Individually packaged single-use sampler
With excellent sample collection and release capabilities, it can quickly adsorb small samples with high release efficiency. The duration of positive nucleic acid detection in anal swabs is longer than that in oral and pharyngeal swabs, which can supplement the detection loopholes of oral and pharyngeal swabs to prevent missed diagnosis. In the past oral and throat swab tests, samples were taken through the oral cavity or nasal cavity, which was an uncomfortable experience for the subjects. After sampling, some people would experience nausea, vomiting, nausea, etc., while The anal swab test will not have the above situation, but it will test the psychological endurance of the subjects. Anal swabs have a higher test duration and theoretically more accurately test samples
For sample collection, transportation and storage, etc.
It consists of a swab and a test tube containing a preservation solution. Provided non-sterile.
1. Take out the sampling swab, do not touch other parts or other places (so as not to contaminate the swab).
2. Gently insert the swab 3-5 cm into the anus.
3. Scrape a sufficient number of samples directly with a sampling rod, and the ratio of sample to preservation solution is 0.01-0.25:1.
4. Use the swab in the anus for 4~5 turns and then gently pull out the swab.
5. Put the sampling swab into the test tube containing the preservation solution, and quickly stir about 10 times to elute the sample on the swab. Then push the sampling swab head from the tail and tighten the cap
① After the specimen is collected, the disposable sampling swab should be completely inserted into the preservation solution to maximize the retention of the specimen
② The collected specimens must be fresh and sent for inspection in time to avoid the death of pathogenic bacteria.
③ It is forbidden to use products with damaged packaging and expired expiry date to prevent pollution.
Note: This disposable sampler is used for in vitro diagnostic purposes, and cannot be used for internal or external use in humans or animals. If swallowed, it can cause serious incidents; it is irritating to eyes and skin. If splashed into eyes accidentally, rinse with water.
|Swab head||Nylon tip|
|Shelf life||12 months|
Contact Person: edward