|Swab Length:||15*150（±5mm）||Swab Handle Material:||PP|
|Cotton Swab Head Material:||Polyester||Swab Color:||White|
|Validity Period:||12 Months||Model Number:||CY-90003Amies|
Polyester Fecal Collection Kit,
ISO13485 NMPA Fecal Collection Kit,
ISO13485 fecal sample kit
IO13485 Polyester Fecal Collection Kit Microbiological Culture Swab Kit
Transport Medium with Swab Microbiological Culture Swab Kit Amies Transport Medium Semi-Solid Stuart Transport Medium
The HUACHENYANG Transport System is the latest bacteriological transport swab that provides the ability and maintains the survival rate of discerning aerobic or anaerobic bacteria during collection, transport or indoor storage at the temperatures necessary for potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride ions, a suitable buffer can keep the sample morphology intact to the greatest extent, so that it can be fully suspended and dispersed. The specificity of using different reagent formulations and compatible swabs allows for larger sample collection, better transport and preservation.
With excellent sample collection and release capabilities, it can quickly adsorb small samples with high release efficiency. The duration of positive nucleic acid detection in anal swabs is longer than that in oral and pharyngeal swabs, which can supplement the detection loopholes of oral and pharyngeal swabs to prevent missed diagnosis. In the past oral and throat swab tests, samples were taken through the oral cavity or nasal cavity, which was an uncomfortable experience for the subjects. After sampling, some people would experience nausea, vomiting, nausea, etc., while The anal swab test will not have the above situation, but it will test the psychological endurance of the subjects. Anal swabs have a higher test duration and theoretically more accurately test samples
For sample collection, transportation and storage, etc.
It consists of a swab and a test tube containing a preservation solution. Provided non-sterile.
1. Take out the sampling swab, do not touch other parts or other places (so as not to contaminate the swab).
2. Gently insert the swab 3-5 cm into the anus.
3. Scrape a sufficient number of samples directly with a sampling rod, and the ratio of sample to preservation solution is 0.01-0.25:1.
4. Use the swab in the anus for 4~5 turns and then gently pull out the swab.
5. Put the sampling swab into the test tube containing the preservation solution, and quickly stir about 10 times to elute the sample on the swab. Then push the sampling swab head from the tail and tighten the cap
The collected samples must be fresh and sent for inspection in time. The pathogenic bacteria after collection should be
It should be sent to the laboratory within 48 hours at 2-8 °C. If it cannot be sent to the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at -70 °C or below. The pathogenic bacteria samples should be inoculated and separated as soon as possible after they are sent to the laboratory. After inoculation and separation within 48 hours, they can be stored at 2-8 °C. If it is not inoculated and separated in time, it should be stored at -70°C or below.
|Swab handle material||PP|
|Cotton swab head material||polyester|
|Validity period||12 months|
1. Clean before sampling.
2. When testing, you should stabilize your emotions, do not be overly nervous and shy, and do not cooperate with the doctor's work because of embarrassment, which will affect the sampling time of nucleic acid testing.
3. When using anal swabs to detect parasites, please do not take antiparasitic drugs.
4. People with hemorrhoids, perianal abscesses, anal erosions or ulcers are not suitable for anal swabs.
5. Those who have just completed hemorrhoids and anorectal surgery are not suitable for anal swabs.
6. Those who have the above situation should communicate with the sampling personnel in advance.
Contact Person: edward